ALL HEART ACCESS
Year 1: The Foundation
AHA (my magnum opus) was created to change lives. It'll crack you open, so your unique heart comes forward, but also fill you with all the technical knowledge & editing tools that 15 years of shooting has given me to share. This online workshop includes: 8 Behind the Scenes Shoots, 47 Presets, 41 Actions, 32 Editing & Educational Videos & 4 Special Guest Educators.
Included in every season
- “Storm Conditions” Preset Pack
- “Painterly Collection” Action Pack with my famous “1-click”
- Seasonal Editing Video teaching how I see and paint each image to be worthy of wall hanging art with my new seasonal pack of presets released
- In-depth training of how to use my presets and finishing actions, as well as featuring a few other favorite presets created by other developers, that you might already own (and if not, they have generously given me a discount code to offer you in case you want to buy them)
- “Taking the Fear out of Using Photoshop” Video: Simplifying the understanding & capability of the essential tools that I use, so that you can take your work to the next level of polishing like I do
- Welcome & Beyond the Pose Videos — the heart behind my art and the core of what makes my work emotive, authentic, and successful beyond the pretty editing and styling
- Private Facebook Student Group Access
- AHA Buy, Sell & Trade Access
"I was literally sitting in my office jumping up and down having all these editing epiphanies... I think my husband thought I was finally going crazy" — Megan Scott
"Stormy's All Heart is more than just a workshop. For me, it's allowed me to trust in myself in all aspects of life. Its given me hope & the opportunity to push & dream even bigger than I could ever imagine." — Victoria Tiger
"I've raised my prices 3 times & I'm booked for the year with a waitlist. This workshop changed the trajectory of my career." — Kendra Rose Photography
"All Heart has changed everything for me; the way I edit, the way I shoot & most importantly has instilled such a pure vision for myself & my clients that comes straight from the heart. Thank you a million times" — Anna Ashlee Photo
"This course has been the biggest turning point for my photography. I never imagined that my work could look this way. I'm just so grateful! — Boho Baer Photography
- “Styling to Compliment Your Editing and Concept” Educational Video. Start to finish breakdown, to show how styling becomes an integral part of the final product and compliments the editing, concept and location use. What I was thinking in developing the styling, favorite brands, color theory, location and light with styling, concept and editing and how it all comes together to create the final painting. Also, my thoughts on the overused maxi dress and trends versus setting yourself apart, making jeans work, style & select and seeing clients beyond their wardrobe / not painting yourself into a corner with how you utilize styling.
- Behind the Scenes Video: Family Session, Shooting and working with clients to capture Emotion from a place of authenticity. Telling their story in a way that’s unique to them, through use of location, styling, guidance throughout the session and editing as the final polish.
- Behind the Scenes Video: Motherhood/Maternity Session. Creating Poetic Imagery through Unposing Maternity.
- Working with Difficult Children and Dads + “Posers” Video. Showing sessions that I’ve encountered this, how I worked through it and made a final product that I could be proud of.
- “Creating Video with the presets you already own” Educational Video. The low budget way to enter this game without having to invest more money and work your way into offering your clients an additional service
- “Growing your clients with your creative and business evolution” Educational Video
- Guest Educator: Jon Pasquariello – teaching on website SEO
- “Mauka + Makai” Preset Pack — Developed for greens + beaches. 11 Color Presets.
- “Stormy Summer” Actions: Dramatic Skies, No neon, Rich Matte color, Here Comes the Sun, Walking on Sunshine, Pocket Full of Sunshine, Lens Flare 1 & Lens Flare 2.
- “Scouting & Locations: Knowing what to look for and knowing how it’ll edit” Video: A walk through of all my tips and tricks to see locations when scouting, so that you can be picking locations that’ll provide the best backdrops for editing
- “Editing for dramatic skies in sunny & overcast conditions” Summer Editing Video
- Behind the Scenes Video: Showing clients they want wind in their sessions + battling inclement weather in a beautiful way. Motherhood Session.
- Behind the Scenes Video: Working with Older Children and Teens (Family Session)
- “Connecting” Video. I’ll go over how I engage with my clients from the first contact to the finish to help me capture authentic and emotive moments, build trust and create vulnerability.
- “Things learned as I venture into videography – update from Spring Season” Video
- “Creating a Profitable & Sustainable Business” Video
- The Artistry in Culling
- “Detail Shots” and “What Lenses to use for What” Video: what to look for and how to create art versus gallery fillers
- Guest Educator: Chloe Rosser – teaching on harsh light shooting & editing
- “Days of Gold” Preset Pack — only available as part of the Fall Season or All In Access. 8 Color & 2 Black and White Presets included. Geared toward Fall tones, earthy vibes & golden goodness.
- “Days of Gold” Finishing Actions — 8 Artistic Color Shifts & 3 Tint Assists included
- “Days of Gold” Editing Video
- “Styling: How I see it & build it with my clients” Video (a continuation from Spring)
- “My Styling Do’s & Don’ts” PDF Download
- Behind the Scenes Video: How to create emotive & storytelling images with a family with just 1 Child (Moab, Utah)
- Behind the Scenes Video: Shooting for Brands, while still keeping it true to the family’s unique story & connections – Styled Family of 5 Session (Moab, Utah)
- “Travel sessions and all that entails” Video. Location scouting, permits, what to charge, logistics, communication, prepping your clients, how to get travel bookings, etc.
- “Seeing and Shaping Light” Video
- “Angles” Video: Shooting for purpose – what I’m looking for & what angles for what.
- “Video Evolution” – An update on my growth with video & new things learned (continuation from Spring and Summer).
- “Marketing: How I built my name in the beginning” Video
- Guest Educator: Emily Hodge (Simply Blessings Photography) teaching on how she achieves her gorgeous double exposures & sharing a 20% discount to purchase her double exposure action
- “Light of Mine” preset pack: 14 Color & 2 Black and White Presets. Geared toward Winter tones, Moody vibes and Warm feels.
- “Light of Mine” Finishing Actions & Overlays — 4 Artistic Actions, 5 Tint Assists & 20 snow, dust, fog & sun overlays
- “Light of Mine” Editing Video, showing the presets, actions & overlays in use
- Indoor Editing Video. “Controlling Indoor Light for a Moody Edit”: What SOOC should look like/settings and finding/using available light to create mood any time of day
- Behind the Scenes Video: How to be inspired and create art when shooting indoors. Motherhood/Maternity Session
- Behind the Scenes Video: Family Session in the Snow, working through logistics, while still capturing that emotion
- “Create work your heart longs for and demand the price you deserve” Video. Plus, a business real talk about taking yourself to the next level, what to say yes to and lessons I’ve learned. There will also be something in here for those of you venturing into education.
- “Social Media Strategies & Insights” Video
- “Marketing & Pricing” Video
- “Light of Mind” Video on tapping into our gifts, burnout, mindfulness, refueling & common hurdles & solutions with running a more balanced work/life approach to a heart-led business.
- “What you need to be doing during slow season” PDF
- “Extended Family Sessions” Video
- Special Guest Educator Sophia Costa of The Sophia Co, teaching on “Making Art from the Air: A Beginner Drone Photography Course” & editing video with her newly released drone presets.
- Videos walking you through our favorite Business Tools, how we utilize them and discounts to purchase them, if you love them too.
- 15-25% off my Favorite Presets outside of AHA
- 50% off Flodesk
- 20% off Cloud Spot
- $20 off Unscripted Posing App
- 50% off the first year of Honeybook
- 15% off Style & Select
All content will be available to view for the lifetime of my online education platform. In the event I should decide to no longer offer online education, students will be given a year advance warning, to have enough time to soak it all in, before it expires.
* Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final and non-refundable. I reserve the right to modify, substitute or change content as needed. All Lightroom Presets & Photoshop Actions are for CC versions 2018 & after.
** All content is owned by Stormy Solis, copyrighted and illegal to share, sell, create your own education/tools with or trade. By purchasing, you agree to keep in confidence and use to help you grow.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All content will be available to view for the lifetime of my online education platform. In the event I should decide to no longer offer online education, students will be given a year in advance warning, to have enough time to soak it all in, before it expires.
The educational videos aren’t downloadable – just the presets & actions.
No, they’re a special bonus for students enrolled in the online workshop
The email with the password & instructions to access the course will be sent to the email that you made the purchase with, so please check there. If you still don’t see it, please be sure to check your junk or spam folder to see if it was filtered there. If you still can’t locate it, please email me through my contact form on my website.
It’s completely watch at your own pace, so some people binge watch a whole season in a weekend & some take a slower approach and chip away at each lesson when they have time.
Unfortunately, I don’t have enough time in my schedule to do this, but you can see some of my incredible student work featured on the preset page at https://www.instagram.com/allheartaccess/
My students tell me they do, but they were built for Lightroom versions 2018 & higher.
2018 and higher for CC. If you haven’t already upgraded, what are you waiting for?! You’ll want to be using the latest versions of CC for maximum capabilities & it’s only $9.99/month for the photographers bundle with Adobe.
I'M SO READY!!
"I cannot believe I did this. I seriously want to cry. I cannot believe that I actually shot this and edited this way! Like holy cow... Stormy Solis please take all my money! I have been diving into her course and even my husband is like... seriously!! I am gonna cry now."